Simple & flexible pricing for all size organizations.
Read the frequently asked questions below for more details.
Pricing for Salesforce Customers
*Requires a Salesforce Enterprise license. One-time setup fee may apply.
Starter PackageSmall Teams
- Scheduling for Unlimited Locations
- Unlimited Self-Scheduling Sites (*Ask about pricing.)
- Drag & Drop Calendar
- No-Show Tracking
- Access for a team of up to 15 Users
- Schedule Providers & Rooms
- Work Shift Calendar
- 7 Dashboards of Scheduling Analytics
- 500 Text or Phone Reminders
- Send up to 1,000 Mass Emails / Day
- Social Features w/ Salesforce Chatter
- Email Technical Support (*Phone Support Optional)
Additional UsersBulk Discounts Available
- Non-Profit and Volume Pricing available.
*Designed for users who do not have any Salesforce licenses. There is a 10 license minimum. One-time setup fee may apply.
- Scheduling for Single Location
- Online Self-Scheduling Site
- Schedule Providers & Rooms
- Work Shift Management
- No-Show Tracking
- Automated Reminders
- Mass Email
- Social Features
- SUMO Mobile
- Content Library
- Email Support
- Get all Bronze features, plus:
- Unlimited Locations
- Analytics Across All Locations
- Get all Silver features, plus:
- Install up to 5 AppExchange Apps
Frequently Asked QuestionsI'm interested. Please help me understand the finer details.
How do the Add-On & Stand-Alone licenses work?
Add-On licenses are designed for users who have a Salesforce CRM or Platform license (Enterprise Edition or greater). Since SUMO Scheduler is built native on the Salesforce platform, these users will receive seamless access to both SUMO Scheduler -and- the world’s #1 CRM application -or- the platform.
Stand-Alone licenses are designed for users who do not have a Salesforce license. In addition to SUMO functionality, like the SUMO Calendar, Self-Scheduling Sites, Work Shifts, and more… a SUMO license also includes the following platform functions:
- Salesforce Chatter
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android)
- Content Libraries
NOTE: A SUMO license does not include access to Salesforce Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Cases, etc… This will require a Salesforce license. However, if you have users that do not require access to Salesforce Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Cases, etc… then they will only require a SUMO Stand-Alone license.
- There are some circumstances where it may be possible to have a mix of add-on and stand-alone licenses in one (1) salesforce org. Inquire for more details.
What are the fees for self-scheduling, so our customers can automatically schedule themselves?
Self-Scheduling packages start at $125/month for up to 1,500 appointments/month. Please contact us for details.
If I decide to use the SUMO Reminder Engine (aka Notification Engine), how much are reminders?
- Email reminders are free. You may send an unlimited # of email appointment reminders.
- Text message and automated phone reminders start at $.10 per. Bulk rates are available.
- EXAMPLE: On avg. a service provider may have 120 appts/week (6 appts a day). If you have 5 providers, this would be roughly 600 appointments per month, costing roughly $60/mo to send a text message reminder to each customer.
Do you charge additional for SUMO Mobile?
Do you charge for every appointment we schedule?
Does every service provider need a license?
Every person whom you would like to have access to login to SUMO will need a license. However, depending on your situation, you will decide who needs access to SUMO.
Most of our customers purchase a SUMO user license for most employees, so they may all login, create & update patient info, manage team tasks, collaborate in groups, manage calendars & appointments, documents, and more. This typically includes schedulers, service providers, administrative staff, management, and more.
However, you may request a partial roll-out. For instance, some dental offices prefer to have a team of front-office schedulers (or a call center) book appointments for the dentists. In this scenario, the dentists do not login to the system. The dentists simply communicate with the front office schedulers through-out the day to understand which appointments are upcoming.
WARNING: DO NOT SHARE A LICENSE
It is a violation of our terms of service to have two users continually login with the same login and create or update records — to avoid purchasing another user license. This is also not good for the business, as you will soon have an issue where you wish you knew WHO deleted something or made an error in an update, but if people are sharing a license, you will not be able to know who did it. Therefore, for audit and accountability purposes, it’s critical.
NOTE: It is permissible to re-purpose a user license. For instance, if an employee is no longer with the company, you will inactive their user license and re-assign the user license to the person you hire to replace them.
What are the general contract terms required?
What types of payment do you accept?
Are there any one-time setup fees required?
FREE: Easy Setup & Support Options
- SUMO Scheduler comes with tons of helper videos to teach you how to both administrate and use the software.
- In addition, we will provide you at no charge up to 5 hours with one of our Scheduling Experts to help you install SUMO Scheduler and configure your locations, providers, services, work shifts, online scheduling site, and more. NOTE: If you do not have a Technical Lead or certified Salesforce Administrator on staff to work with our Scheduling Expert or follow the SUMO Admin Video Tutorials, you may find our paid Implementation Assistance a good option for a bit more hand holding.
- All customers may email email@example.com anytime for free ongoing support.
- NOTE: Additional installs, such as into sandbox environments may require a one-time install fee of $995 (conflict resolution not included).
PAID: Implementation Packages
- Larger teams or more complex requirements (setup, customizations, data migration, integration, training and more) may contact SUMO sales to discuss our Implementation Packages.
Does SUMO offer discounts for non-profits and NGOs?
How much data & file storage do we receive and what do you charge for additional storage?
- Your SUMO Platform will include 11GB of file storage. For each user, you will receive 2GB of file storage.
- You may purchase an additional 1GB of file storage for $20/org/mo (not per user).
*11GB will store over 1,000,000 web images or 10,000 avg. PDF files. So, you have a long ways to go before you ever have to worry and you can always delete old files to avoid purchasing more storage. In addition, the AppExchange marketplace offers competitive storage options, should you wish to explore these.
- Your SUMO Platform will include 1 GB of data storage. For each user, you will receive an additional 20 MB of data storage.
- You may purchase an additional 500 MB of data storage per SUMO platform, for $125/org/mo (not per user).
SOURCE: Data and File Storage Limits
Do you offer phone support or 24/7 support?
You may add phone support, which is available Mon-Fri from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, to any plan for an additional 15% of your license costs.
If you require 24/7 support, you may purchase our Premium Support Plan for an additional 20% of your license costs or $3,000/month, whichever is greater. Included:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Guaranteed 1 Hour Max Response Time
- Email Support
- Phone Support
As an alternative, our team is extremely passionate about customer satisfaction and your Account Manager or Success Manager is often welcome to taking evening or weekend calls to help. However, if you need the peace of mind of 24/7 guaranteed support, the Premium Support Plan is for you.
View All Features
SUMO has a whole lot to offer. Check out our constantly evolving list of modules, engines, and features.
Find Your Solution
SUMO for your role, for your industry. See how SUMO caters to you and your organizations specific needs.
Use SUMO to schedule a consultation with a scheduling expert. Ask questions, get a demo, and learn about SUMO.