Increase C-SAT. Let customers self-schedule appointments with your support team!
Designed for Support Teams.
SUMO is designed for many types of support teams:
- Call Centers
- Customer Support Teams
- Tech Support Teams
- On Call Support Teams
- And more…
Spend up to 25% more time supporting customers!
Stop Playing Phone & Email Tag with Customers
Customer support staff spend up to 25% of their time scheduling or rescheduling support appointments. That’s nearly 3 months a year that could and should be spent supporting customers. With a simple scheduling link, customers self-schedule with you at a time that is convenient for them.
- No more back and forth phone tag or email tag to find an agreeable time.
- Takes the stress out of scheduling, which both customers and employees love.
- Increases productivity by up to 42%
Close more Cases by closing scheduling gaps.
Deploy “Schedule Now” links to drive more customer support appointments.
Deploy “Schedule Support Appointment” links on your web site, customer community, email signature, social media site, mass emails, and more.
- Increase appointment volume by up to 75%
- Increase revenue by up to 27%
Close Cases faster.
Scheduling automation fills calendar gaps fast.
By removing the slow manual back and forth of appointment scheduling, appointments get scheduled faster. Calendar gaps get automatically filled faster. This enables you to shorten your case close rate.
“80% of success is showing up”
Let SUMO do the reminding for you, so everyone shows up.
The SUMO Reminder Engine is able to send reminders across 3 channels (email, text message, and automated phone reminders).
- Reduce no-shows by up to 35%
Runs inside the Service Cloud®
SUMO simply extends the Service Cloud® with powerful scheduling features.
- Send appointment invites from Salesforce to contacts from cases.
- Invite contacts to schedule with you or a co-worker.
- Invite contacts to schedule with your team in a round-robin fashion.
- Everything is in Salesforce with no need to manage two sets of customer data.
- Self-administrate SUMO yourself or with our help.
Customize the customer scheduling journey to match your brand.
- Your custom self-scheduling sites.
- Your logo/s.
- Your brand colors.
- Your email and text message templates.
Auto Matchmake customers with your team.
SUMO includes a host of powerful auto-assignment modes:
- Service-Based Assignment
- Location-Based Assignment
- Round-Robin Assignment
- Load-Balance Assignment
- Priority-Based Assignment
Auto-Add Web Conferencing
SUMO Scheduler will automatically insert the Web Conference details into the calendar invitations.
- Adobe Connect
- Google Hangout
- Blue Jeans
Enable 24/7 365 Auto-Scheduling
Imagine your team comes to the office and sees new appointments on their calendar that were automatically scheduled overnight or over the weekend. By enabling 24/7 365 auto-scheduling, customers are able to schedule appointments when they need help, reducing churn and cancellations.
Deploy in a Salesforce® Community
Deploy “Schedule Appointment” buttons to your:
- Salesforce Customer Community
- Salesforce Partner Community
- Salesforce Employee Community
- Salesforce Custom Community
In fact, Deploy Everywhere
You can deploy “Schedule Appointment” buttons just about anywhere online, including:
- Your Portal, Your Web Site, Your Intranet, Your Social Media Sites, Automated Emails (like “Schedule Your Install” email), Mass Emails, and more!
Send follow-up surveys.
There are over 2,000 add-on apps, such as Survey add-ons on the AppExchange, which enable you to configure automations to send surveys on various events, such as a post-appointment survey.
This example is a free Survey add-on called SurveyForce.
SUMO measures performance.
SUMO includes 30 metric reports to help you monitor appointment volume goals, staff utilization goals, no-shows goals, and much more. You can even make your own custom reports on any table or field in the database and have a report or collection of reports emailed to you every Monday AM before your management meeting.
View All Features
SUMO has a whole lot to offer. Check out our constantly evolving list of modules, engines, and features.
Find Your Solution
SUMO for your role, for your industry. See how SUMO caters to you and your organizations specific needs.
Use SUMO to schedule a consultation with a scheduling expert. Ask questions, get a demo, and learn about SUMO.