We have open positions in both our U.S. (Atlanta) and European office.
Top 3 Reasons to Join SUMO
1) CHALLENGING & FUN — We’ve cultivated a truly inspiring and fun culture at SUMO. Everyone on our team is like family, gets along, challenges each other, grows together, and makes magic. We believe fun should be a part of everything we do.
2) GROWTH OPPORTUNITY — We’re growing fast, so there’s a lot of opportunity to grow with the organization, learn, take on new responsibilities, and grow your career / resume.
3) YOU’RE #1 AT SUMO — We truly believe our team is responsible for our success, so we invest in you, we’re flexible with you, and we grow with you. Be appreciated for once! 😉
Currently Open Positions
- Project Lead (Salesforce) – Responsible for implementation of SUMO Scheduler in the Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- Inside Sales Executive – Manage the full sales life cycle from lead to contract signing for new customer acquisition.
- Sales Development Rep – Manage inbound leads and execute high volume outbound outreach phone & email campaigns
- Product Owner / Scrum Master – Your primary objective will be to manage the design and release process of new software products, which includes daily management of a team of up to 15 technical resources..
- Sr. Salesforce Developer – Responsible for coding our AppExchange App, code quality, optimization, coding standards are met, security reviews are passed, and more.
- Sr. QA Engineer – Showcase your Quality Assurance and Testing skills in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Sr. Lead Developer (Java, Scala, or Kotlin) – Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
Powering Customer Conversations
EVENT & CLASS SCHEDULER
11545 Park Woods Circle - Suite B
Alpharetta, GA 30005