Inside Sales Executive
As an Inside Sales Executive on our sales team, you will carry a revenue quota and be responsible for dividing your time between managing your individual sales pipeline and hunting to grow and build our customer base.
- You will own the full lifecycle for deals in your territory from lead to contract execution.
- You will offer same day email and phone follow up to all incoming leads / prospects in your territory.
- You will promptly engage your prospects to qualify if they meet our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile).
- You will gather requirements and give product demonstrations of our software.
- You will offer pricing and manage the contract phase of the sale process.
- You will execute high volume outbound outreach campaigns via email and phone, in an effort to drive new business.
- You will nurture and build new partner relationships with Salesforce Account Executives, VPs, and more to recommend our product.
- You have 3+ years of customer-facing experience in software sales and understand the full sales life cycle.
- You are self-driven, are extremely responsible with follow-up tasks, and passionate about winning new customers.
- You are incredibly articulate on the phone and have excellent email writing skills.
- You have a technology background and are comfortable discussing complex solutions to non-technical people.
- You have expertise in understanding the business processes, and systems involved in running organizations.
- You have a track record of over-achieving in past positions.
- You hopefully have strong CRM and Salesforce experience.
- You thrive in a startup organization / entrepreneurial environment.
- Location: SUMO Scheduler, 11545 Park Woods Circle – Suite B, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Type: Full-Time Employment