Senior Lead Developer (Java, Scala, or Kotlin)
SUMO Scheduler is a successful Salesforce ISV looking for a highly experienced Sr. Lead Developer (Java, Scala, or Kotlin) looking for the opportunity to showcase their Java coding skills in the Salesforce Ecosystem. You will be in charge of building new backend APIs hosted on AWS.
You should be extremely motivated to perform challenging tasks on schedule and should be able to ensure that the coded solution fully matches the given requirements. You must have experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Salesforce & integrations with it (REST API / Connected Apps)
- Experience with Google API, Microsoft Office 365 API and integrations
- Programming Languages: Java OR Scala OR Kotlin
- Java Frameworks: Spring OR Play OR Spring Boot
- Database Technologies: PostgreSQL OR MySQL OR MS SQL OR ORACLE
- Key-Value Stores: Redis OR Memcached
- Operating Systems: MacOS OR Linux (Ubuntu / Debian / Red Hat / CentOS)
- Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services OR Google Cloud OR MS Azure
- DevOps & Release Engineering: Git, Jenkins OR Chef OR Puppet OR Terraform OR Docker
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Strong understanding of OOP and Design patterns.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing applications with the preferred skills listed above.
- Proficient Knowledge of AWS, Linux, Git
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Experience with test-driven development
- TYPE: Full-Time Employment
- REPORTS: Product Management
- LOCATION: Europe (Inquire for Specific Location)
- SHIFT: 11am – 8pm
- COMPENSATION: Market Rate + Benefits