Compliant, secure, lightning fast, and extremely robust. SUMO is built to scale.
Built to scale.
- SUMO is built native on the Salesforce.com Enterprise Cloud Platform, ‘the world’s #1 cloud platform.’ –Gartner
- Trusted by over 200,000 companies in over 100 countries with over 2,000,000 active users.
- Includes over 2,000 add-ons, including document automation, electronic signature, iPad integration, and lots more.
- Powerful APIs to integrate with your EMR, EHR, PM, or accounting backend.
- The platform employs bank grade security with SAS70 compliance.
- As a native salesforce platform application, our applications (and your data) inherit all the benefits of the considerable investments made by salesforce.com in infrastructure, data management, controls, security and certifications including Truste and ISO 27001.
SUMO Enterprise Features
All SUMO customers receive the following enterprise-grade features at no additional cost:
Always up and always on.
Built on technology you can trust. View the “Real-Time Monitor” below to learn more.
- Our technology is always up and always on.
- Geographically distributed & monitored 24/7.
3 Platform Upgrades Every Year
Guaranteed three times a year there is a brand new winter, spring, and summer release of the platform technology SUMO is built on. For our customers this means continuously new platform features, enhancements, and consistently state of the art security.
Powerful REST and SOAP APIs to integrate with your ERP, EMR, EHR, PM, Accounting, or any backend system.
ISO 27001 Certified Security
The platform has global audit compliance of ISO 27001/27018, which is valid until 2020.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
You can configure SUMO to automatically send you a full backup of your data frequently. It’s your data and you always have full access to it.
Real-Time Platform Monitor
You’ll always have access to the platform monitor, a set of web pages dedicated to providing cloud users with a transparent view of the cloud computing environment. SUMO handles the concurrency, failover, and outage-proofing that make self-hosting a telephony solution complicated. Built on a software-based infrastructure and distributed systems engineering practices, SUMO ensures you do not miss a call or message. Our API uptime is transparently exposed, as well as monitored through third parties like Pingdom.
Help when you need it.
Email, phone support, & SLAs.
Need support for critical services?
Learn more about our Premium Support Plans by contacting us at 800-708-1790.
View All Features
SUMO has a whole lot to offer. Check out our constantly evolving list of modules, engines, and features.
Find Your Solution
SUMO for your role, for your industry. See how SUMO caters to you and your organizations specific needs.
Use SUMO to schedule a consultation with a scheduling expert. Ask questions, get a demo, and learn about SUMO.