SUMO Acceptable Use
This Acceptable Use and External Facing Services Policy (“Policy”) applies to customers’ use of all services offered by salesforce.com, inc. or its affiliates (“COPADO”).
Effective Date of this Policy
Update September 2019
Changes to Policy
SUMO Scheduler may change this Policy by posting an updated version of the Policy at www.SumoScheduler.com and such updates will be effective upon posting.
A customer’s violation of this Policy will be considered a material breach of the master subscription agreement and/or other agreement governing the customer’s use of the services.
- Customers may not, and may not allow any third-party, including its users, to use services to display, store, process or transmit, or permit use of services to display, store, process or transmit:
- Material that infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Hate-related or violent material, and/or material advocating discrimination against individuals or groups;
- Obscene, excessively profane material or otherwise objectionable material;
- Material advocating or advancing criminal hacking, cracking, or phishing;
- Material related to illegal drugs or paraphernalia;
- Malicious material;
- Unlawful software;
- Malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious files, scripts, agents or programs; or
- Material that violates, encourages or furthers conduct that would violate any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third party rights, including publicity or privacy rights.
- Customers may not use a service to, nor allow its users or any third-party to use a service to:
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission; • Promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of a service;
- Access (including through any interfaces provided with a service), any SUMO Scheduler product or service, or other service or website, in a manner that violates the terms for use of or access to such service or website;
- Operate an “open proxy” or any other form of Internet proxy service that is capable of forwarding requests to any end user or third party supplied Internet host;
- Perform significant load or security testing without first obtaining SUMO Scheduler’s written consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the service or reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the service’s administration display;
- Use a service in any manner that would disparage SUMO Scheduler.