Sr. QA Engineer
SUMO Scheduler is a successful Salesforce ISV looking for a highly experienced Sr. QA Engineer looking for the opportunity to showcase their Quality Assurance and Testing skills in the Salesforce Ecosystem. You will join a team of QA Engineers in our new office.
You should be extremely motivated to find every single software defect and deliver high quality software releases. You must have experience in building software testing plans, writing test cases, performing manual software testing, and aligning with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Developers.
- Work with Product Owners, Tutorials, and the KnowledgeBase to become an expert at the product functionality and requirements, so you fully understand expected behavior.
- Work closely with Scrum Masters and Developers on a daily basis.
- Write Test Cases with Acceptance Criteria and manage our Test Library.
- Create Test Plans to cover Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke & Sanity Testing, Performance Testing, Browser & Mobile Compatibility and more.
- Execute the test plans by perform manual QA testing and logging all defects and enhancement requests immediately to the development team.
- Deliver QA Reports to Product Management showing all functionality passing, necessary to approve software releases.
- Comfortable working closely with the entire product team to meet deadlines and deliver high quality software releases.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Software QA Engineer.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Administration, setup, and configuration.
- Have written hundreds of Test Cases with Acceptance Criteria.
- Have created and executed hundreds of Test Plans.
- TYPE: Full-Time Employment
- REPORTS: Product Management
- LOCATION: Europe (Inquire for Specific Location)
- SHIFT: 11am – 8pm
- COMPENSATION: Market Rate + Benefits