Salesforce Project Lead
SUMO Scheduler is a fast-paced Salesforce ISV looking for a highly experienced Project Lead to join our growing Implementation team. If you’ve been a seasoned, highly technical Project Lead before and are looking to be a part of a rapidly growing high-performance team, we want to hear from you. The Project Lead role is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our Salesforce + SUMO Scheduler projects, which are typically 3-6+ month projects including discovery, design, build, uat, and go-live. This position’s primary function is to deliver projects on-time, to-spec, and on-budget, while managing your team and your client’s expectations.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product features in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Responsible for overall project budget, schedule, and scope across multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
- Lead end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, project goals, scope, budget, and timeline with all relevant stakeholders (customers, employees, contractors) proactively throughout the project, including communicating difficult, sensitive, or confidential information tactfully.
- Document all external and internal communications and project status information into our Salesforce and project management systems.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of BRD and technical specification documents by interfacing with UI/UX Designers, Technical Architects, and Developers.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Project Delivery – 2+ years experience as a project lead or project manager
- Salesforce Expertise – 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce.com configuration and/or custom development experience
- Team Leadership – Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, manage client escalations, and supervise a team to meet project deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills – Both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Salesforce Certifications – Not required, however, candidates with Salesforce certifications will be preferred.
- Compensation: Competitive to Market Rate
- Location: SUMO Scheduler, New Delhi (Noida) Office
- Type: Full-Time Employment